Centipedegrass is a slow-growing, coarse-textured, warm-season turf that is adapted for use in low maintenance situations. It is often referred to as "lazy man's grass" due to its infrequent mowing and fertilization requirements. It also has a light-green color and spreads by stolons. It does not tolerate traffic, compaction, high pH, excessive thatch, drought, or heavy shade.
Custom Centipedegrass Lawn Maintenance Program
- Round 1 – Centipede Fertilizer/Weed App 1
- Round 2 – Centipede Post-Spray Weed Control
- Round 3 – Centipede Fertilizer/Weed App 2 (Early Fall)
- Round 4 – Centipede Fungicide Application (Fall) - Large Patch Disease Control
- Round 5 – Centipede Winter Weed Control (Late Fall/Winter)
Centipedegrass Lawn Maintenance Calendar
NOTE: Don’t be fooled by competitors offering 8-10 round applications. If you use quality products, you do not need as many applications. This is our basic service program. There are other beneficial services, such as core aeration, lime, grub control, soil testing, etc.