A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Lawn
Anyone who grew up in North Carolina has heard the phrase, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” It’s the old truth that it is much easier to prevent disaster than to fix it once it hits. This is as true in lawn care as it is in any other area. At Barefoot & Associates we believe in taking a proactive approach to lawn care to protect your lawn rather than having to solve large problems down the road.
Preventative lawn care includes:
- Using pre-emergent herbicides to kill weeds before they sprout
- Treating trees to prevent pests and diseases that could harm them
- Planting the right plants in the right places so you aren’t fighting nature more than you have to
- Pruning hedges and other plants so they grow properly and don’t need rehabilitation later
- Eliminating limbs that hang over structures before they grow so large they threaten safety and require major operations
- Catching pest problems early while they are localized
- Shoring up soil in areas that are threatened with erosion
- Chopping down and removing dead trees so they do not have a chance to fall
- Caring for turf properly so brown or bald patches do not form
So much more
The above are a short list of common services but they are by no means an exhaustive list. Each property is different and Barefoot & Associates customizes preventative care to each location. Those in Raleigh, Johnston County, Wake County, and the surrounding areas that want to prevent a residential or commercial property from falling to lawn disease, weeds, and other issues, contact us for a consultation.