Lawn Care & Weed Control Services in Pine Level, NC
Just outside of Smithfield, NC, Pine Level offers a small town North Carolina charm.
Since 1988, homeowners across North Carolina have trusted Barefoot Lawn Care to keep their lawn beautiful and healthy. Whether you’re looking for regular lawn care maintenance, landscaping, or tree and shrub care, our team will help you get the lawn you’ve always wanted.
Residential Lawn Care Services
Our maintenance plans are customized for your lawn. This means you’ll never pay for services you don’t need.
That’s why Pine Level homeowners choose us for complete lawn care, including:
- Preventative turf care
- Weed control
- Tree & shrub maintenance
- Insect & disease management
Why Choose Barefoot Lawn Care?
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to lawn care and maintenance. So, why choose Barefoot Lawn Care? Here are just a few reasons:
- Our team is made up of trained, expert lawn care specialists. This is a passion for us, not a hobby.
- We call Smithfield home, so we understand what works best for turf in this area, and we’re familiar with local laws and regulations.
- With our tailor-made lawn care services, you’ll only get exactly what your lawn needs.
- We don’t require long-term maintenance contracts. If you need to cancel or pause services, just let us know.
- With over 30 years of experience under our belts, we have thousands of satisfied clients.
We Strive to Provide The Best Lawn Care in Pine Level
If you’ve been dissatisfied with other lawn care companies, it’s time to give us a shot. See what others have to say about working with us, and browse our gallery of lawn care photos to see what we can do for you.
When you’re ready to get started, contact Barefoot Lawn Care to schedule your free lawn care analysis.
Based in Smithfield, NC, we’re proud to be one of the leading lawn care companies in Pine Level and the surrounding areas, including Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Fuquay Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Wilson, Wake Forest, Wendell, Clayton, Smithfield, Goldsboro, Four Oaks, Dunn, Coats and Buies Creek.